Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thing: Time

The most common blogger cliche is that one post that arrives a year late and is entitled "Busy" or "So Sorry!".

This post consists something along the lines of, "Oh my, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted! I'm SO sorry, I've just been terribly busy."

The lucky thing about this blog however, is that no one reads it! So although I abandoned my blog for summer and then my first two semesters of University, I'm picking it back up again.

Maybe it's a spring thing.

In any case, I'm starting back up again, but by the time anyone reads this they probably wouldn't have even noticed that the archive skips June through March. So now that I've drawn attention to this gap, let me try and fill it with October till now, is that a compromise?

Here is my Tumblog. Its mostly pictures that I didn't take. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment